Be advised, any customer of the The Haunt in Atascadero found behaving inappropriately, including behavior resulting from the influence of ALCOHOL, MARIJUANA, ILLICIT DRUGS, PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, AND/OR ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE is subject to immediate removal from our facility at any time with no refund.
The Haunt in Atascadero will determine, in its sole discretion, if customer conduct is deemed inappropriate.
Inappropriate conduct or behavior may include, but is not limited to:
- Verbal or other disruptive engagement with other customers
- Belligerent behavior, including use of foul language or intimidation
- Touching any actor or staff member
- Touching any prop, decoration or trim piece
- Taunting, challenging or otherwise confronting actors
- Running or pushing
- Staggering or stumbling when walking
- Taking video or photographs inside the attractions
- This policy will be enforced to help preserve the positive, entertainment environment which The Haunt in Atascadero strives to provide each customer.
In general, customers behave appropriately to enjoy the unique experience provided by The Haunt in Atascadero. In cases where some do not behave appropriately, they unacceptably damage the experience of other customers. Inappropriate behavior also puts The Haunt in Atascadero staff and assets at unacceptable risk. In addition, customers who enter The Haunt in Atascadero and behave inappropriately or UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, MARIJUANA, ILLICIT DRUGS, PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND/OR ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE put themselves at risk.This MISCONDUCT POLICY and any subsequent customer ejections are enforced to preserve The Haunt in Atascadero’s desired entertainment environment. When you enter The Haunt in Atascadero, you agree by default to abide by the terms of the MISCONDUCT POLICY.
Thank you for observing and complying with our MISCONDUCT POLICY.